Expecting Parents Services
Our Childbirth Center delivers more than 400 babies a year and continues to offer sensitive, personalized health services to each woman, baby, and father. Fathers, siblings and grandparents are invited to participate in welcoming new babies. However, we ask that you choose only two individuals to be with mom in the actual delivery. This is to ensure the safety of mom and baby. Parental education is also available to new parents.
Other benefits include:
- Free childbirth and breastfeeding classes for anyone delivering here
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Wireless Internet access available to patients and visitors
- Subscribe to our free My Baby Expectations newsletter
- Expectant parents need not look any further for the perfect place to welcome your newest family member to the world. The Staff of the STRHS Childbirth Center are compassionate and dedicated to providing families with an exceptional birthing experience.