Better Sleep Means Better Health
The Sleep Center in Lawrenceburg offers solution to debilitating sleep disruptions. By combining technology in our sleep lab with a personal touch, our registered technologist will conduct a thorough evaluation of potential sleep disorders and generate a comprehensive diagnostic report. With this information, a treatment plan can be implemented.
Common Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Apnea: repeated episodes of breathing distress during sleep.
- Narcolepsy: a disorder that causes difficulty staying awake.
- Chronic Insomnia: the inability of fall asleep.
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS): sensations in the legs such as tingling, creeping, or burning and the urge to move the leg for relief.
- Parasomnia: unusual behaviors like sleep walking, sleep talking, and night terrors.
If you frequently feel fatigued, irritable, depressed, forgetful, moody, ill, unproductive or if you are making more errors or misjudgments call!
Southern Tennessee Regional Health System Sleep Center (931) 766-3184
How to Schedule a Sleep Study
You must have a referral from your physician in order to have a sleep study.
To learn more about our Sleep Lab services or the schedule an appointment call (931) 766-3184